Re: List suspension - in defense of Wildwoman

When were you elected god?  Or did he die and you assumed his post?  This is a
country founded on free speach.  I see no harm in humor which does not offend
by means of race, religion, creed, sexual orientation or gender.  Humor which
is engineering based, not offensive and lightens and otherwise takes away some
of the pressure of the day is and should be welcomed.  All the other fodder
should not be sent by the members of this list.  Are we not professionals?  It
is up to the subscribers to practice self control. This is my last comment on
this subject.  Too many gigabytes have already been wasted.  It is time for
this all to stop.  I said it a couple of weeks ago:  STOP THE INAPPROPRIATE
MATERIAL AND RETURN THE USE OF THIS E-MAIL SERVER TO IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE --
THE TRANSFER OF ENGINEERING INFORMATION.