Re: List suspension - in defense of Wildwoman

Another thing to consider with Kate's postings is that she typically
posts in mass.  It appears she doesn't read her mail daily and then ends
up responding to several pieces in one day.  So if a bunch of mail has
piled up in her box, and many of them are jokes she wants to forward,
she is going to do them all at once.  I don't see that as a problem.
It's just the way she works... As a listowner of another list, and
dealing with similar issues as the bickering that goes on here, I don't
think she should have been removed from the list.

Steve Privett