To All List members

This list has degraded VERY QUICKLY over the last few weeks into something I am no
longer interested in.  Hopefully things will get back to normal soon, but we have
to stop all this crap.
Can't all of these discussions about Kate, SEAOC vs SEAOSC, jokes, etc. etc. be
taken somewhere else?  Sure, those who are interested in this stuff should have a
place to voice it, but I do not think it should be here.
The concept of TWO lists is sounding better all the time.  Every time I check for
e-mail now I dread the 50 to 60 messages that are waiting discussing this stuff.
Yes, I can use the delete key, but believe me, if it does not get back to normal
quickly, many people including myself will be leaving the list.  This is a sure
fire way to kill this thing.

A very tired LYNN