Re: List suspension - in defense of Wildwoman

If this email is intended for me to respond, here is my $0.10 worth.

This list is for Structural Engineers . A joke once a while is fine. If you
like more jokes I recommend you try a LIST SERVER FOR  JOKES. There are at
least a dozen of them.

BTW, I am not acting god, but simply responding to what the list
subscribers want. I do get a lot of email privately and I value them
equally to those who complain via the list.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin.

At 7/21/98 01:08 PM, you wrote:
>When were you elected god?  Or did he die and you assumed his post?  This
is a
>country founded on free speach.  I see no harm in humor which does not offend
>by means of race, religion, creed, sexual orientation or gender.  Humor which
>is engineering based, not offensive and lightens and otherwise takes away
some
>of the pressure of the day is and should be welcomed.  All the other fodder
>should not be sent by the members of this list.  Are we not professionals?
 It