From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 4:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: AutoCAD DWF files (DOS is not dead)

Thank you Aswin!  (But be careful about what you say  ---  Is DOS an
acceptable structural engineering topic? <G>)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

. > Hello:
. >
. > I don't think DOS is really dead.  Here are a few lines from ZD net's
. > www.anchordesk.com:
. >
. > "Since 1997, Orem, UT-based Caldera, Inc. has sold 3,000,000 copies of
. > DR-DOS -- an MS-DOS compatible operating system acquired from Digital
. > Research by way of Novell."
. >
. > You can re-use your 286 or 386.  Read about it in the link:
. > http://www.anchordesk.com/a/adt0720ba/2324
. >
. > - Aswin
. >