Re: List suspension - in defense of Wildwoman

I am in agreement with Dan Vines and Dennis Wish regarding Wildwoman.  I do
not feel that we have any right to censor Kate or anyone else.   As for myself
I think this entire issue has gotten out of hand and the resulting hysterics
would be amusing if not so mean spirited and  petty.  To paraphrase Pogo:  "We
have met the joke it is us".  Time to drop the issue.

Mel Slaysman