RE: List suspension - in defense of Wildwoman

Dennis, I wish you were in my place. Your email is based on many
assumptions, one of them being that majority of subscribers liked Kate's
email. You are wrong! I have privately received many email complaining
about Kate. As I wrote earlier, I asked Kate to watch out. She ignored my
warning. I waited two weeks before I removed her from the list.

The FAQ question #23 was posted to the members of this list and comments
were solicited. Many subscribers send their comments.

I am acting as a sysop to this list and have done that for many years. Kate
is not the only one who has been suspended. Although she sure seems to have
a few fans.

There are lots of people who enjoy spaming list servers. The reason that
this list server does not get spam is because I manage it efficiently.

I am not against humor. As a matter of fact, I have subscribed to a humor
list. I share my jokes with others on that list. They appreciate it. All of
them.

This list is free and un moderated.

Shafat

p.s. How about a new list server jokes(--nospam--at)seaint.org