List suspension - in defense of Qazi

I support the decision made by Mr. Qazi.  We may all work with on
another on our future projects.  It is not an easy decision to make to
offend
anyone.  If Shafat wanted to dodge the problems of being criticized he
could have set up a group to shield the responsibility of offending
some people.

I am a member of SEAONC.  Our web site has not been maintained and
participated like this one.  Three years ago our SIG in computing
considered too costly to be part of your web site (I overheard
something like $6,000 per year).  Sounds like this site is starting to
make
money now.  Remind me about what Deep Throat said: "Follow the money!"

Sam Chang, SE
Cupertino CA

ps. Need to keep the traffic down.  Mr. Bill Gate from Belliview,
Washington
find out this popular site,  may decide to take over the site form
SEOAC!