Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
List suspension - in defense of Qazi[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: List suspension - in defense of Qazi
- From: Szuchuan Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:28:29 -0700
I support the decision made by Mr. Qazi. We may all work with on another on our future projects. It is not an easy decision to make to offend anyone. If Shafat wanted to dodge the problems of being criticized he could have set up a group to shield the responsibility of offending some people. I am a member of SEAONC. Our web site has not been maintained and participated like this one. Three years ago our SIG in computing considered too costly to be part of your web site (I overheard something like $6,000 per year). Sounds like this site is starting to make money now. Remind me about what Deep Throat said: "Follow the money!" Sam Chang, SE Cupertino CA ps. Need to keep the traffic down. Mr. Bill Gate from Belliview, Washington find out this popular site, may decide to take over the site form SEOAC!
- Prev by Subject: List server for the construction industry
- Next by Subject: List suspension - in defense of Shafat
- Previous by thread: Re: question limitations of vibrations in Footbridges
- Next by thread: Newsgroups and Poor Behavior