Filtering Out Offensive Comments

Dennis Wish wrote:

<< You know, Carl, it's comments like yours that instill us to respond. I
suggest you add me to your filters if you don't want to be bothered by my
posts. I just did to yours and it works quite well.  The humor doesn't offend
me, your comment does. Why not do us a favor and keep your insults to yourself
- personally I don't appreciate them and I'll guarantee you I'll be here long
after you've left.  Dennis >>

Dennis.

My gosh.  It's 10:30 at night.  Shouldn't you be in bed or looking through
your telescope.  Couldn't your response have waited until morning.

Thanks. : - )

Carl S.