RE: SEAOC Listserve

>From an East Coast fan of SEAOC:

The listserve's mail that I read is far and away the most important link I
have with SEAOC. If any of you hardworking SEAOC members in California want
continue to bask in the glory of worldwide, daily recognition, I suggest you
not mess with the listserve. If it takes the SEAOSC to provide the
listserve, let them provide it and take at least some of the credit for the
overall fine contributions of the SEAOC.

and while I have the podium:

I'd like to support Shafat in his effort to moderate - not eliminate - the
amount of humor/politics. A little bit goes a _long_ way. Those of us who
have to get the digest don't have the luxury of the DELETE key. Thanks,
Shafat.