FW: seismic loads on post tensioned conc parking structures

----------
From:  Kravets, Pavel
Sent:  Tuesday, July 21, 1998 3:57 PM
To:  'Baldridge & Associates Structural Engineering, Inc.'
Subject:  RE: seismic loads on post tensioned conc parking structures

Sorry can not suggest a book specifically for parking decks but

1.	if you build 3-d model it will take care of ramp effect acting
as "X" bracing.
2.	to comply with ACI you have detail stricture per ch. 21
	to ease calculations for 21.9.4.1 you can use PTULT- program by
ADAPT
	to calculate moment capacity of PT section (it is just one
spread sheet)

	There is a book by engineers from Walker Parking Consultant
	But I do not remember it title. (I'll try)

Pavel Kravets
(my first post)