From: "Dennis Wish" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Shafat--Whatever happened to the Chat Group?
You know, Carl, it's comments like yours that instill us to respond. I
suggest you add me to your filters if you don't want to be bothered by my
posts. I just did to yours and it works quite well.
The humor doesn't offend me, your comment does. Why not do us a favor and
keep your insults to yourself - personally I don't appreciate them and I'll
guarantee you I'll be here long after you've left.
Dennis