PSD from response spectra

I'm looking to work out some vibration testing issues with for
conformance with an IEEE spec for seismic qualification. Anyone know of
an archive which might have software to derive a PSD curve from a seismic
response spectrum? SIMQKE could do this, but I'd like to get C language
source code so I could put it on my Mac. Lacking a software archive does
anyone know of a reference for the math involved?

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw