Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bridge Design Programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Bridge Design Programs
- From: Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:44:54 -0700
Seeking info from actual program users (no vendors please) on the following: Q1: Recommended bridge design programs which they have found easy to work with, has reasonably good user interface capabilities, preferrably window base, conforms to AASHTO & Caltrans Design Specs. Particularly interested in those programs that have posttention design. I am familiar with SEISAB & IAI Bridge Programs. Intent is for use in multi-span concrete bridges. Q2: Can anyone (actual , non SEISAB or IAI, users please) comment on their use of SEISAB and Imbsen & Associates Bridge Design Software (ie. ease of use, user interface, reasonably good tech support, etc.) Q3: Can anyone (actual users) recommend any window base programs for calculating ductility capacities of round, rectangular, and irregular shaped reinf. conc. columns. I am aware of the BIAX program from Berkley. I hope this is not too much. Thank you in advance for anyone's response.
- Prev by Subject: Botched whiskey purchase
- Next by Subject: Re: Bridge Design Programs
- Previous by thread: SPACE GASS
- Next by thread: Re: Bridge Design Programs