RE: METAL ROOF ON EXIST. METAL ROOF

HI, FOLKS:

Does anyone have experience in designing a metal roof above old leaky
metal roof? Pls comment below questions:

Q1.

Do we considered the added DL only or have to apply new occupancy load
should current roof LL is higher than that 30 -40 years ago due to the
revision of local requirement?

Q2.

Any other tips regarding this kind of (metal) roof restoration?

TKS in advance.

Steve Bian, P.E
CCJM
Baltimore, MD

---Bill Polhemus  wrote:

> And obviously you have the right and the authority to do that.
>
> Q.E.D.

Kate has