From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 10:19 PM
To: wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com
Subject: Not Intended to Offend

Dennis.

Seriously, I hope you didn't filter this and this message gets through.  I
keep forgeting to put a "smiley face" with my messages and assumed that you
would take it in the light-hearted spirit in which it was written.  Please
accept my off-server apology.

Thanks.  : - )

Carl S.

P.S.  Please let me know if you would like an on-server apology.

<< You know, Carl, it's comments like yours that instill us to respond. I
 suggest you add me to your filters if you don't want to be bothered by my
 posts. I just did to yours and it works quite well.
 The humor doesn't offend me, your comment does. Why not do us a favor and
 keep your insults to yourself - personally I don't appreciate them and I'll
 guarantee you I'll be here long after you've left.
 Dennis