From: Brian Kehoe [mailto:BEK(--nospam--at)wje.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 10:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Listserver posting

I am in favor of Shafat's response to the postings by Wildwoman.  If anyone
really misses all of the jokes that she forwarded, then write to her and
tell her to
keep forwarded them to you.

Most of us don't have the time to sift through the dozens of postings from
this
listserver every day.  The more useless garbage that can be eliminated from
this listserver, the better it will be.  Shafat certainly has the right to
exercise
some control over the postings on this listserver.  If everyone that posted
has a
little respect for the subscribers and reduces the number and length (Are
you
listening Dennis?) of postings, the quality of the discussions may increase.
think that any people are intimidated by the volume of messages.  It may be
causing some to stop subscribing and others to just ignore many of the
messages.

Brian E Kehoe
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
BKehoe(--nospam--at)WJE.COM