Ply Metal Tek Screws

I am looking for a means of attaching 3/4" plywood to light gauge (16 ga.) Z
purlins. The purlins are spaced at 4'-0" and is used for roof loads (LL=20
PSF). I have diaphragm stresses and I need a specification, shear values and
ICBO report.

I have a catalog with ITW Buildex Ply Metal Teks but it doesn't include any
technical data. The catalog I have references ICBO report number 2533 of
which I have an old (1982) copy. This report is for steel joists and has no
fastener values of 3/4" plywood attached to 16 gauge material.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Bill Allen