Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:16:07 -0700
Yes. Shafat p.s. If it does not involve brick, concrete, steel, wood, masonry or water, it is most probably non-structural. At 7/22/98 12:48 PM, you wrote: >What is non-structural other than the responses to the humor thread. Does >this include the SEAOC v. SEAOSC issue? >Dennis > >-----Original Message----- >From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org] >Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 12:21 PM >To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org >Subject: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ > > >Dear List subscriber: > >Please refrain from posting non-structural posts to this list until Monday >July 27 1998. I strongly believe we all need this cool off period to >maintain the quality of this list server. > >I sincerely thank you all for your excellent cooperation. > >Shafat Qazi, P.E. >Internet Admin. > > > > > > > > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
- Next by Subject: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ.
- Previous by thread: RE: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
- Next by thread: Re: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ