RE: FEMA Publications

FEMA order line is 1-800-480-2520.  When I called last week, they said the
NEHRP maps are now available and they are in the process of sending them
out.

I guess I'd better say brick, concrete, steel, wood, masonry or water to
make this a structural post, huh?   :<)   Just kidding Shafat.  The cooling
off period is a good idea.

Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland, CA