Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: FEMA Publications[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: FEMA Publications
- From: "Bill Cain, S.E." <bcain(--nospam--at)ebmud.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:41:24 -0700
FEMA order line is 1-800-480-2520. When I called last week, they said the NEHRP maps are now available and they are in the process of sending them out. I guess I'd better say brick, concrete, steel, wood, masonry or water to make this a structural post, huh? :<) Just kidding Shafat. The cooling off period is a good idea. Bill Cain, S.E. Oakland, CA -----Original Message----- From: Constantine Shuhaibar [SMTP:csh(--nospam--at)soha.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 16:59 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: FEMA Publications What is FEMA's Publications Order Line phone number? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: FEMA Publications
- Next by Subject: Re: FEMA Publications
- Previous by thread: Re: FEMA Publications
- Next by thread: Re: FEMA Publications