RE: SPACE GASS

Definitely.

Can you tell me what type of design code for steel structures is in use in Canada.

We are also looking at whether we will develop a design module to ASD and / or LRFD.  I have been told that the most prominent
design code is still the Allowable Stress code.  Can I get some sort of a consensus on this from people who read it?

Nick Stanley, B.Eng (Hons), B.Bus
Structural Engineer - ITS
admin(--nospam--at)spacegass.com
www.spacegass.com