Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Ply Metal Tek Screws[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Ply Metal Tek Screws
- From: <NRoselund(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 01:26:52 EDT
I have ICBOES Report ER3056, reissued to ITW Buildex for TRAXX screws August, 1996. It too deals only with metal deck diaphragms. The catalog data I have gives ultimate values only, and only for the steel components of the deck/screw/plywood assembly. The screws are just sheet-metal screws with a drill point. I wonder if this is somthing that Larry Williams at the LGSEA has information on. Larry responds on this list from time to time -- try LGSEA(--nospam--at)aol.com. Try calling the ITW Buildex Tech Services Manager, Dan Kenny 630-595-3500 (in Illinois). Nels Roselund Structural Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Ply Metal Tek Screws
- Next by Subject: Plywood rigid diaphragms
- Previous by thread: Re: Key Location in cant. retain. walls. -Reply
- Next by thread: GOOD BYE!