Re: Ply Metal Tek Screws

I have ICBOES Report ER3056, reissued to ITW Buildex for TRAXX screws August,
1996.  It too deals only with metal deck diaphragms.

The catalog data I have gives ultimate values only, and only for the steel
components of the deck/screw/plywood assembly.

The screws are just sheet-metal screws with a drill point.  I wonder if this
is somthing that Larry Williams at the LGSEA has information on.  Larry
responds on this list from time to time -- try LGSEA(--nospam--at)aol.com.

Try calling the ITW Buildex Tech Services Manager, Dan Kenny 630-595-3500 (in
Illinois).

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer