Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: FEMA Publications[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: FEMA Publications
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:01:54 -0400
Yes, there are ***32*** NEHRP Maps, two to a sheet, folded and stacked, they are ****4-1/4 inches**** high. Seismic criteria are improving, if you live on the correct side of the street. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Bill Cain wrote: . > When I called last week, they said the NEHRP maps are now available and . > they are in the process of sending them out.
- Prev by Subject: FEMA Publications
- Next by Subject: RE: FEMA Publications
- Previous by thread: FEMA Publications
- Next by thread: RE: FEMA Publications