RE: Illinois SE vs. PE

I have worked on projects in IL, but they were sealed by an SE.  As I understand it, you can't do anything structural without an IL SE.  No height, no occupancy, nada without an SE.  We were doing a dinky water pumping station and it had to have an SE seal on it.

Harold Sprague, PE
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.