Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ACAD-using "stacked fractions" -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ACAD-using "stacked fractions" -Reply
- From: John Armijo <421jarmi(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:47:54 -0700
For Release 13, see User's Guide, page 262, Creating Stacked Text. In the index look for "Stacked Text, Creating". >>> <MSSROLLO(--nospam--at)aol.com> 07/23/98 04:10pm >>> Does anyone know if ACAD allows the use of the architectural stacked fractions if you are typing a line of text. I am familiar with their use in dimensioning but not how I can access these for notes, sentences etc. Anyone know how this is done?
- Prev by Subject: Re: ACAD-using "stacked fractions" - try SIMFRAC font
- Next by Subject: ACI 98
- Previous by thread: RE: ACAD-using "stacked fractions"
- Next by thread: ASD and LRFD (was Re: SPACE GASS)