NEW LIST SERVER

Dear list members:

Based on the numerous email from subscribers, I have created a NEW list
server for SEAOC members and those who are interested in SEAOC related
issues.

To join send an email to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type

join seaocMembers

If you are a SEAOC member, I strongly recommend joining this new
seaocMembers list, in particular, Directors and committee chairs of SEAOC,
SEAOSC, SEAONC, SEAOCC and SEAOSD.

I believe that this new seaocMembers list will reduce email traffic on this
list, which is much needed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Administrator.

p.s. Threads like SEAOSC vs SEAOC belong on the new seaocMembers list.