Re: SPACE GASS

Last time I checked, soil pressures and properties were based on working
loads, not some factored loads.

One of the problems I have with LRFD is once the building loads are
tracked down to the foundation, you have to convert the reactions back
to working loads.  Hopefully enough AISC people are listening to this
listserver and will reconsider supporting the continuation of ASD.