Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Illinois SE vs. PE

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
You might try contacting NCEES, they have a website "", they are
kinda a clearing house for registrations.  I am registered with them, so if
I need a registration with another state, I contact them, they already have
the letters of recommendation and schol transcripts, pay a fee and pay the
state fee and you get registered.

Bill Warren, SE
Newport Beach, CA