Re: I do not understand ....

SEAOC.ORG is the old name of our server. The new name of the server is
SEAINT.ORG. Therefore they are one and the same thing except that SEAOC.ORG
will not be published or used any more. All future communication will
happen under SEAINT.ORG name.

seaocMembers is simply a list server. This is the second list server
residing on SEAINT server. The address for the two list servers are:

1. seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org (This is where you are currently subscribed. There are
over 7000 engineers from all over the world on this list. Traffic is high,
20 to 55 email a day.)

2. seaocMembers(--nospam--at)seaint.org (This is the new list server designed for SEAOC
members. This is where SEAOC members can discuss issues related to their
association. This will also help us reduce the traffic on the seaint list.

Hope that helps.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin