RE: Space Gass - Visual Analysis

I'd like to add my name to the list of those very happy with Visual
Analysis.  It is very easy and intuitive (after you undestand the basic
structure) to set up models and analyze multiple load cases.  It is also
very quick to edit members, add nodes, split members, change support
conditions.  I am surprised that it is not mentioned more on this list when
design programs are discussed.

My main difficulty with this program, and with all general design programs,
is printing a concise report where the results I need are clearly identified.

We have the three Visual Design Modules but have not used them enough to get
familiar with them.