Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Space Gass - Visual Analysis -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Space Gass - Visual Analysis -Reply
- From: "Abe Knapp" <AKNAPP(--nospam--at)missc.state.wy.us>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:47:12 -0600
I might as well get on the band wagon also. I am extremely pleased with visual analysis. Oddly enough as we discuss this software I just was handed the latest copy of Visual Work, the quarterly newsletter all users of VA receive. I have the three dimensional version of the software with all of the add ons including shape builder which has just been upgraded. I have not had the opportunity to use this software to its fullest extent but I am very happy with the software as I have used it to date.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Space Gass - Visual Analysis
- Next by Subject: Special Inspection.
- Previous by thread: RE: Space Gass - Visual Analysis
- Next by thread: Re: Space Gass - Visual Analysis