RE: Space Gass - Visual Analysis -Reply

I might as well get on the band wagon also.  I am extremely pleased with visual analysis.  Oddly enough as we discuss this software I just was handed the latest copy of Visual Work, the quarterly newsletter all users of VA receive.  I have the three dimensional version of the software with all of the add ons including shape builder which has just been upgraded.
I have not had the opportunity to use this software to its fullest extent but I am very happy with the software as I have used it to date.