Re: vortex shedding

I have been trying find some reference material for designing spoilers
on tall stacks.  Your participation in discussing "vortex shedding"
makes me believe that you may have some leads to the information I am
seeking.  If you have such information, please respond to my email
address which is: rajendra(--nospam--at)edumaster.net.

Thanks

Rajendran