Tilt-up wall Anchorage: 97 UBC

We are looking at doing a retrofit of a concrete tilt-up building based on the 97 UBC.  All that is really involved is tying the roof to the walls.

Our design of all the structural elements will be with "working" or "service" loads, not "strength" design.

The following questions have come up.

1.  Is Fp in equation 32-1 and 32-2 a strength load or service load?  When we do the design of the individual elements do we divide by 1.4 or not?

2. The value of Rp is in question for drilled and epoxied anchors.  We typically use 5/8" diameter threaded rods embedded at least 5" into the concrete.  We use Hilti HY 150, Simpson SET or Covert type epoxy adhesive.

In UBC section 1632.2, paragraph 3, it indicates that shallow "chemical" anchors are to be designed for an Rp of 1.5.  The last part of the same paragraph indicates that Rp for adhesive type connections are to be 1.0.

What is the difference between a chemical anchor and a adhesive anchor?  While our anchors do not fall under the "shallow" category, if they were, it seems that we would be using an Rp of 1.5, not 1.0.
Would the drilled and grouted anchor describe above used in conjunction with Dual concentric Simpson HD type anchors have an Rp of 3, or 1?   An Rp of 1 results in some very high anchorage forces.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Lynn