RE: COMP: Software Wish List

Visual Analysis (from Integrated Engineering Software) allows saving
reports as  ordinary unformatted text (.txt), Rich Text Format (.rtf),
or Comma-delimited files (.csv).  The first two are readable by word
processors, the last should be readable by many spreadsheets.  The user
can create customized report styles and save for future use as
templates, and play with fonts and column widths, within VA.  For more
info go to www.iesweb.com