RE: Structural Analysis Software Wish List

Let me see if I understand....

You would like to be able to create a model for your analysis, having
the section and material properties assigned to each member, perform the
analysis and design for each member in your model and have the program
create a 3d representation of that model transferable into a structural
drafting and detailing package?

If this is accurate, Eagle Point has that capability all inside of
AutoCAD.  Give me a call or respond to this e-mail and I will gladly
send you more information.

Joe Deppe
Manager, Structural Division
800-678-6565 Ext. 360