RE: COMP: Software Wish List

Since you asked for vendor response, I guess it's okay to post a
response.

Eagle Point has all of the new Windows versions of our programs set up
to send the report directly to whichever word processing program you
tell it to.  The program defaults to WordPad, but the output can be sent
to any word processor that support rich tect format.  The output can be
saved as a .txt file from there, but it obviously would not look as
nice.

You can download evaluation versions of our Windows software from our
web-site at www.eaglepoint.com and experiment with your word processor
of choice.

Joe Deppe