FASTENERS: Plymetal Teks

I am designing a structure such that I cannot find any "Code" values for a
fastener. I am designing a one story structure with 3/4" plywood roof
sheathing and light gauge (16 and 18) purlins at 4'-0". I need a fastener
with a fluted head that has some kind of shear value attaching 3/4" plywood
to 16 or 18 gauge metal. The shear wall tables in the 1997 UBC do not work
since one of the requirements are that the "studs" have to be at 24" or
less. I have already contacted ITW Buildex, Compass International, Grabber
International (via Angeles Metal Systems) and no one seems to have data that
I can use. If anyone out there has any specification with "Code" loads, I
would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
Bill Allen