[no subject]

Bill,

All of our software has the ability to export all of the input and output
text and graphics to a file readable by most cad programs, word processors
and spreadsheets.  In addition, you can also use the copy and paste
commands available in nearly all windows programs.

Daystar Software is always looking for ways to improve our software.  Any
comments or wish lists would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Florence, P.E.
Daystar Software, Inc.
mdf(--nospam--at)daystarsoftware.com