Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Stainless Steel Bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Stainless Steel Bolts
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 28 Jul 98 19:28:47 -0400
Chris Wood wrote: >Does anyone know of a bolting spec for stainless steel bolts in a fresh water environment (not a material spec) that is something similar to "Specification for Structural Joints Using ASTM A325 or A490 Bolts". < For stainless steel bolt allowables, refer to ANSI/ASCE-8-90, "Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Stainless Steel Structural Members". (Previous to 1990 a similar 1974 publication by AISI was used.) But this does not cover pretensioning of stainless steel bolts.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Stainless Steel Bolts
- Next by Subject: stainless steel sparking
- Previous by thread: RE: Stainless Steel Bolts
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete Crack Width