Re: FASTENERS: Plymetal Teks

I think a simple answer to your question could be obtained from the
following, individuals there have done extensive research dealing with
fastner and diaphram action in metal roofing and wall sections.  The
contact is South Dakota State University Agricultural Engineering
Department.  The phone # is 605-688-6569.  Im sure they could put you in
contact with companys that they did work for.