Re: LRFD, ASD, and USD

I have heard the same claims about LRFD, but I think it is really the
most applicable when designing larger structures with large floor plates
(eg. commercial office buildings).  For most smaller structural steel
applications, I found the differences to be insignificant.

Additionally, I question if it is really fair to compare Gr. 50 steel
and LRFD vs. Gr. 36 and ASD?