RE: Commercial Construction Standards

Title: RE: Commercial Construction Standards

regardless of the attempt to pull the mesh up with hooks, inevitably it seems the mesh ends up in the dirt below the concrete due to finishers walking on it.  down there it does no good. only solution we have had consistantly decent results with is deformed bar on sand footed chairs and adequate control joint spacing.  have also sucessfully used fibrillated polypropylene, but you still need the control joints and in interior apps, you better cover it up with carpet,VCT, etc cause the UV won't burn the hairs off.  can you put mesh on chairs with decent results? we always spec flat sheet WWF rather than rolls when we do use it.