While I am out

Begining tomorrow, July 30 1998 I will be on vacation until Aug 21 1998.

Lionel Garcia (lionel(--nospam--at)bqe.com) from our office will be watching the list
server for me. Although I will be out of country ( place called Kashmir ),
I will remain in touch via email.

Thank You.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin

* BQE Software Inc.                    *
* Developers of BillQuick, a           *
* leading Time & Billing Software.     *
* http://www.bqe.com (Free Download)   *