comment from J. Baltar, Pe, Ra. about Architects feeding Engineers. Item 55 7/29

Isn't it typical that an architect thinks of an engineer as a servant that
he has to feed at his own benelovance. I thank my lucky stars that I've
almost always worked in the industrial sector of the consulting business.
It's been a long time since I've had to kiss an architects "ring". Thanks
for reminding me of what I've always detested about the commercial-
residential sector of this business, namely people that don't pay there
bills on time and don't know how to make their designs buildable.

don.herington(--nospam--at)theaustin.com