-----Original Message-----
From: baltarj(--nospam--at)dcsengr.hqusareur.army.mil
[mailto:baltarj(--nospam--at)dcsengr.hqusareur.army.mil]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 1998 12:37 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re[2]: FW: seismic loads on post tensioned conc parking stru

Really.......without architects, structural engineers would be scratching
around
for clients  - don't bite the hand that feeds - also an antagonistic
relationship between architects and engineers of any kind serves no purpose
but
to further separate the professions which should compliment rather than
strive
against eachother.

J. Baltar, PE, RA