Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FW: seismic loads on post tensioned conc parking[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, LibertyEng(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Subject: Re: FW: seismic loads on post tensioned conc parking
- From: jerome.tan(--nospam--at)PAREURO.COM
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 9:00:50 +0000
I second that. Jerome ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Re: Re: FW: seismic loads on post tensioned conc parking Author: MIME7:LibertyEng(--nospam--at)aol.com at INTERNET Date: 7/30/98 1:19 PM In a message dated 7/30/98 07:51:06 Eastern Daylight Time, baltarj(--nospam--at)dcsengr.hqusareur.army.mil writes: > an antagonistic > relationship between architects and engineers of any kind serves no purpose > but > to further separate the professions which should compliment rather than > strive > against eachother. It's nice to give compliments but architects and engineers should strive to COMPLEMENT each other. : ) JH
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic Isolation Information Request
- Next by Subject: Re: FW: seismic loads on post tensioned conc parking stru
- Previous by thread: RE: earthquake protection?
- Next by thread: Re: My personal Software "Wish" list / AISC EDI Standard