Re: Signing Plans

Back in the early 80's I sealed the structural steel pages in a set of
plans for a contractor.  On one of the structural pages was a facade detail
showing not only the framing but also the cladding.  An architect in the
town where the building was constructed filed a complaint against me for
practising architecture without a licence because of this detail.  I had to
defend myself before the state licensing board and eventually proved my case.

Mark Florence, P.E.