Roof Assemble Fire Rating

I am working on the design of a classroom addition to a church.  The building
construction must be noncombustible.  The roof requires a one hour assembly
rating.  The existing church building has an asphalt shingle roof.  The
Architect wants to have asphalt shingles on the new addition.  The roof is a
hipped roof shape with a 4:12 pitch.  I am constructing the roof with long
span bar joists with sloping top chord and a horizontal bottom chord.  I am
trying to find a UL one hour rated roof assembly but haven't found one.  I
envision it to include gyp board ceiling applied to under side of joist,
metal roof deck, some kind of non-combustible nailboard, perhaps bonded to
insulation, and then the asphalt roof shingles.  The code excludes fire
retardant treated plywood, and I don't think I would be comfortable with it
even if it was allowed.

I can't be the first one to run into this problem.  Does anyone have some
guidance of how I can get a one hour rated roof assembly on a sloped roof
with asphalt shingles?

Thanks in advance.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team