Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: LRFD Manual[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: LRFD Manual
- From: Eddie Gonzalez <Eagonzal(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:38:59 -0700
I am assuming you are not in the US else, any technical book store, incl Univ. book store should carry it. You can write to: American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc. P.O Box 806276 Chicago, IL 60680-4124 U.S.A. Phone Orders: 312\670-2400 Fax Orders: 312\670-5403 or visit their website at: http://www.aiscweb.com The manual, 2nd edit. two volume set runs for about 130.00+ dollars from AISC >>> "Alex C. Nacionales" <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net> 07/31/98 02:16PM >>> Where do I get A Copy an LRFD manual. I have only designed in ASD but I would like to try LRFD. Thanks in Advance. ALEX C. NACIONALES, C.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: LRFD Manual
- Next by Subject: RE: LRFD Manual
- Previous by thread: RE: LRFD Manual
- Next by thread: Botched whiskey purchase