Re: Signing Plans

Chuck Greenlaw wrote:

   "I don't feel like joining the fray in detail."

[Bill Cain]  Chuck,  I'd hate to see the length of post if you did "join the
fray!"  :<O

Seriously, you raise some good points about law suits and small practices.  I
started sleeping much better after taking on the philosphy that I shouldn'r
worry about what I couldn't control. Anybody can sue anybody about anything at
any time.  The best defense is to do the best job you can and identify your
scope of work as clearly as possible.

Bill Cain, S.E.
Albany, CA